Monday, October 3, 2011

Knitter's Tea

Yesterday Aloha Yarn hosted a tea and knit session. It was so much fun and everyone brought yummy baked goods. I even finished the body of my first sweater and first lace project.. It is the Dahlia Cardigan from Interweave Knits, Fall 2011 and can be found on Ravelry at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dahlia-cardigan. It is absolutely beautiful and I will post a picture of it soon, when I finally get batteries for my camera. Right now it is in the process of being blocked on my bedroom floor. I have never blocked lace before so I am excited to see how it turns out. The Yarn Harlot has always talked about how blocking lace is like magic so I am hoping for that same affect and trying to keep my cats off at the same time. They take a step forward realize the floor is wet that then keep walking across flicking their paws the whole time in anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment